Coding for Ambulatory Surgery Centers is a specialty unto itself. It is a facility service, but Medicare requires ASC's to send their bills to the professional fee payers through the facility. There is a whole different set of regulations and bundling edits to use for ASCs, mainly pertaining to Medicare.
Given the more strict nature of ASC, ReviewMate excels in maintaining the punctuality needed using it's standard features of communication and transparency.
In addition to ReviewMate's standard features for auditing, our ASC module features:
- Identification of line-items that were recalculated as a result of another line-item revision.
All auditing account types are considered part of the core of ReviewMate's auditing system that covers many features such as:
- Customizable settings for analyzing overall accuracy rates. Adjust for particular coders, tasks or firms.
- Grouping and pricing take place within the software eliminating the need for auditor to "toggle" between an encoder and ReviewMate for better resequencing decisions.
- Full suite of references including Coding Clinic, CPT Assistant, Coding Clinic for HCPCS, Clinotes, Principal Diagnosis Analysis, DRG Analysis, and AHA Coding Handbook
- Built-in code look-up for performing research intuitively.
- Full suite of edits/warnings including gender and age conflicts, MCE edits, critical error and TruCode warnings.
- Reconciliation of rebuttals occurs inside of ReviewMate.
- Conversations between the auditor and coder are saved in a chronological manner and can be accessed by any user.
- Accuracy rates available real-time and can be sliced and diced to accommodate different situations and date patterns.
- Extensive library of customizable and exportable reports from raw data to Executive Summaries.
- Customizable dashboards to enhance the user experience.
- Multiple user levels allow view-only access to any interested parties providing transparency within your organization.
- "Audit the Auditor" available for a higher-level quality check of any audit in ReviewMate.
- Identification on the screen of codes with CMS-HCC values.
Any particular questions or inquiries? We'd like to hear from you.